Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. • Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
• Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
• Stainless steel implements
• Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
• Manicure stations and implements